Home » RDBMS Server » Performance Tuning » Query Profiler tool (Oracle 10g Linux for Java Application)
Query Profiler tool [message #295686] Wed, 23 January 2008 01:47 Go to next message
amit_nanote

Hi All,

I am having Java application using Oracle 10g database.
I want to check the time taken by the application to execute the queries.
For example -
1. start Time.
2. Query Submitted.
3. output got from Database server.
4. End time.
Can any body suggest me the tool required to make such type of profiling.

With Regards
Amit Nanote
Re: Query Profiler tool [message #295693 is a reply to message #295686] Wed, 23 January 2008 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
I should use System.out.println in your application.

Regards
Michel
Re: Query Profiler tool [message #295698 is a reply to message #295693] Wed, 23 January 2008 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
amit_nanote

Hi,

Sorry to say that I am not supposed to hear such answers from here.
I know that how to get output on Java console.
I have clearly mentioned about tool, which is required to make arrangement for the all the queries used in application code.

I have mentioned about db profiler tool. No need to explicitly specification of System.out.println and also provide the environment of loads of queries to be fired to database.
With Regards
Amit Nanote
Re: Query Profiler tool [message #295700 is a reply to message #295698] Wed, 23 January 2008 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
I give my opinion.
You are not supposed to answer like this to someone that tries to give help above all when YOU you never gives anything.

You don't like my answer. Don't worry I will no more try to help you.

Regards
Michel
Re: Query Profiler tool [message #295703 is a reply to message #295700] Wed, 23 January 2008 02:31 Go to previous message
amit_nanote

Thats not the case .. I dont meant like that. I found this forum always helpful... thats why. If any body including me try to provide such things here really disappoints.. It may be possible that I havnt looked in that way you have answered first.

I am sorry .. for that. Please excuse me.

With regards
Amit
Previous Topic: Sparodic database slowness
Next Topic: bitmap conversion in explain plan
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 18:40:53 CDT 2024