Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle E-Business Suite ERD's or TRM's
Oracle E-Business Suite ERD's or TRM's [message #294909] Sun, 20 January 2008 14:15 Go to next message
djp1976
Hello. I am using TOAD to write scripts that pull from Oracle E-Business Suite modules such as Order Management, Service Contracts, Oracle Purchasing, AP, AR etc. I am wondering if there is a good reference out there such as a ERD diagram or TRM of the Oracle Tables. The tables are not clearly defined. It would be a great benefit if there was a source that could me the hierarchy of the tabes in each database module. Currently the script I generate are merely trial and error. It is not very efficient. I would appreciate any help with this inquiry. Please respond with any inquiries to djp1976@bis.midco.net. Thanks.
Re: Oracle E-Business Suite ERD's or TRM's [message #294979 is a reply to message #294909] Mon, 21 January 2008 01:25 Go to previous message
ggr88
Hi,
http://etrm.oracle.com may have the information you requested, but you'll need metalink login.
Regards,
Gareth
Previous Topic: Purchase Requisition, PO
Next Topic: FRM-40654
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 06 02:43:50 CDT 2024