Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Need the process for BAI Bank Clearing format (11.5.9.10 11i bussiness suite)
Need the process for BAI Bank Clearing format [message #289401] Fri, 21 December 2007 04:56 Go to next message
alayam

Hi!..

I need the process for BAi Bank Clearing format( Bank statement mapping).

I know the basic process of doing this interface. But Mapping is only in the control file or in the bank statenet mapping form also? When we populate after entering the format type we select populate button. that time header and lines coulmns will be populated. Do we need to take care of that part?

Any one could help me its really appriciatable.

Thanks in advance.

chandu.
Re: Need the process for BAI Bank Clearing format [message #289427 is a reply to message #289401] Fri, 21 December 2007 10:43 Go to previous message
yernishree.p
If you are using the standard BAI2 file format from the Bank you don't need to take care of any mapping except for some bank files the customer reference and bank reference number are interchanged( not all banks). You just have to run the Bank Statement Loader and it will spawn Run SQL Loader and Load Bank Statement Data. This will populate data into Interface tables. Then run Bank Statement Import with the bank statement into CE.
The next step is reconcilliation.

Previous Topic: How to cancel Open Requisitions
Next Topic: AP - Supplier Sites Invoice Tab - Diff Btwn Tax code and Line Level
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 06 02:47:49 CDT 2024