Home » Server Options » Replication » ora-04020: deadlock detected while trying to lock objext XX.MLOG$_YY_@MyDBLINK.US.ORACLE.COM
icon8.gif  ora-04020: deadlock detected while trying to lock objext XX.MLOG$_YY_@MyDBLINK.US.ORACLE.COM [message #138037] Mon, 19 September 2005 09:20 Go to next message
FRosa
Hi,
I have two DB (A=Master and B=Replication), I have created Snapshot Log on table of DB A and I have created the materialized view (snapshot) on DB B. I have also created the same user on both DB.
When I launch the Create command the snapshot table is correct and contains the exact number of rows.
When I execute the refresh command execute DBMS_SNAPSHOT.REFRESH("system.Snapshot_Name"); Oracle send the message:

ORA-12018: following error encountered during code generation for
"system"."SnapshotName".
ORA-04020: deadlock detected while trying to lock objext BB.MLOG$_YY@DBLink_On-BB
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_SNAPSHOT", line 794
... Etc ...

Someone can help me ? Embarassed
icon7.gif  Re: ora-04020: deadlock detected while trying to lock objext XX.MLOG$_YY_@MyDBLINK.US.ORACLE.COM [message #138051 is a reply to message #138037] Mon, 19 September 2005 10:51 Go to previous message
FRosa
The problem is occurred when execute the snapshot on materialized view of view. The REFRESH option must be used is COMPLETE and not other. Laughing Cool Razz
Previous Topic: oracle table replication
Next Topic: Materialized view problem on a remote view (dblink)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:05:17 CDT 2024