Home » Server Options » RAC & Failsafe » Urgent help needed : RAC Node2 not coming up after power failure
Urgent help needed : RAC Node2 not coming up after power failure [message #667362] Sun, 24 December 2017 23:57 Go to next message
rameem
Hello,
After an unplanned power failure, one of my nodes out of 2-nodes RAC came up and running...but the other RAC node and processes I couldn't make up. They are showing :

root@racdb2 # /u01/app/11.2.0/grid/bin/crsctl stat res -t
CRS-4535: Cannot communicate with Cluster Ready Services
CRS-4000: Command Status failed, or completed with errors.

root@racdb2 # /u01/app/11.2.0/grid/bin/crsctl stat res -t -init
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NAME TARGET STATE SERVER STATE_DETAILS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cluster Resources
ora.asm
1 ONLINE INTERMEDIATE racdb2 Startup Initiated
ora.crsd
1 ONLINE OFFLINE
ora.cssd
1 ONLINE UNKNOWN racdb2
ora.cssdmonitor
1 ONLINE ONLINE racdb2
ora.ctssd
1 ONLINE OFFLINE
ora.diskmon
1 OFFLINE OFFLINE
ora.evmd
1 ONLINE OFFLINE
ora.gipcd
1 ONLINE OFFLINE
ora.gpnpd
1 ONLINE OFFLINE
ora.mdnsd
1 ONLINE OFFLINE

my config : Sun sparc m5000, solaris 10, oracle 11.2.0.1

Please help me solve this issue..

Rameem
Re: Urgent help needed : RAC Node2 not coming up after power failure [message #667364 is a reply to message #667362] Mon, 25 December 2017 08:58 Go to previous message
John Watson
Welcome to the forum. Please read our OraFAQ Forum Guide and How to use [code] tags and make your code easier to read

If it is urgent, use your support contract and raise a priority 1 TAR. While waiting for response, confirm that the public and private networks are functioning OK and that there are no problems with the shared storage. Usually, those are the areas where problems arise.
Previous Topic: LISTENER PASSWORD setting in a RAC environment
Next Topic: Oracle Grid installation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:57:38 CDT 2024