Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Override unit selling price after manual modifier is applied (11.5.9)
Override unit selling price after manual modifier is applied [message #355671] Mon, 27 October 2008 00:26 Go to next message
forjaya
Hi,
I have a requirement wherein , once "unit selling price" is manually overridden by using a manual modifier while creating an order line, we need to to again override that price using an automatic modifier ( say decrease 10 percent from that).
I have observed that we cant specify buckets for manual modifiers and post a manual modifier, no other modifier gets applied. Can you please suggest how can we achieve this?

regds,
Jaya
Re: Override unit selling price after manual modifier is applied [message #355824 is a reply to message #355671] Mon, 27 October 2008 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jayaharan76

Hi Jaya,

It seems that you want to override the unit selling price twice
First time - through Manual, second time - through automatic modifier .. This is my understanding. Pls correct me if I am wrong...

Wanted to know the background of the business scenario..
1) why you want to override the price ?
2) why your overriding two times..

you can just Key-in Unit selling price in sales order pad ..
however it is not a good practice to do

to achieve Set system profile OM: List Price override privilege
at appropriate level

Pls le me know the background & nature of the pricing process

Thanks, Jay
Re: Override unit selling price after manual modifier is applied [message #355827 is a reply to message #355824] Mon, 27 October 2008 15:15 Go to previous message
forjaya
When a line is saved, USP is deulted from Price List.
The scenario is user may update the price manually. In this case a manual modifier is applied. The price enetered by the user, has some additional tax components which need to be removed from Unit Selling Price column.
So we want to change the price through system(automatically) and override the price updated by customer.

regds,
Jaya
Previous Topic: query to find the attached functions and submenu,menu with responsibility.
Next Topic: pdf output through Oracle Apps
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 01 13:16:11 CDT 2024